More Practice Areas
Taylor & Taylor Education Lawyer Jennifer Flinn is here to serve a variety of individuals when it comes to understanding and traversing the vast, complex, and ever-changing legal landscape of today’s public education system. Our team represents:
- School administrators
- School boards/board members
Cases Taylor & Taylor Handles in Education Law
Taylor & Taylor Law Firm represents parents, teachers, school administrators, and school boards in the following areas:
- Teacher disciplinary issues, suspensions, and terminations
- Classified employee disciplinary issues, suspensions, and terminations
- Student disciplinary issues
- Regulatory compliance
- Personnel policies and disputes
- Reduction-in-force disputes
- Freedom of Information Act Requests
- Purchasing contracts
Advantages of Scheduling a Paid Education Law Strategy Session
When it comes to problem-solving in education law, strategy goes a long way. That’s why Taylor & Taylor Law Firm offers affordable, paid strategy sessions with Education Law Attorney Jennifer Flinn.
During your session with Jennifer, you will:
- Learn about your rights under the state laws.
- Learn about specific regulations that apply to your situation.
- Receive guidance in developing a strategy that will help resolve your case.
Most of the time, clients who have retained Jennifer’s services for a strategy session are able to move forward with handling their matter on their own. Even if you need legal assistance beyond your initial strategy session, you begin with a concrete plan for next steps.
Schedule your strategy session today!
Why Taylor & Taylor Should Fight Your Education Law Case
Our team is dedicated to helping you resolve your education law case. Whether you need a lawyer to represent you moving forward or not, your strategy session with Education Attorney Jennifer Flinn plays an integral role in helping you achieve optimal results.
Contact Us via email, phone, or online chat to schedule your FREE consultation today!