Each year, over 150,000 Americans receive emergent care for injuries suffered in motorcycle accidents. And each year, over 4,000 of those injuries end in a fatality. If you or a loved one was injured in a motorcycle accident, you might be wondering if you should obtain an attorney…
The experienced attorneys of Taylor & Taylor Law Firm can not only streamline your personal injury claim, but also help investigate your accident, gathering helpful photographic evidence and witness statements. Advocating for you inside and outside the courtroom, our team can help prove negligence, improve your chances for recovery, and resolve your case.
Motocycle Accidents 101
In a motorcycle accident, riders can be thrown to the pavement, hit other vehicles or objects, or have their bikes flip on top of them, causing serious injuries. In an accident between a motorcyclist and another motor vehicle driver, the motorcyclist is more likely to sustain extensive injuries, even at slower speeds.
Injuries from motorcycle accidents include but are not limited to:
- Road rash
- Serious sprains
- Broken bones
- Internal bleeding
- Catastrophic brain and spinal cord injuries
When is a Motorcycle Accident Considered Negligent or Reckless?
Motorcycle accidents can occur due to a variety of different scenarios involving driver negligence or recklessness :
- Drivers making left turns in front of a motorcycle that they failed to see
- Driver or passenger opening their car door into the path of an oncoming motorcyclist
- Drivers who are texting, talking on cell phones, or otherwise distracted
- Drivers failing to see a motorcyclist in their blind spot
- Drivers who roll through stop signs or ignore traffic signals
- Drivers who are intoxicated or drug-impaired
- Drivers who are speeding
Why Taylor & Taylor Should Fight Your Motorcycle Accident Case
After a motorcycle accident, spiraling medical expenses combined with an uncertain road to recovery (multiple surgeries or permanent disabilities) leaves many feeling too overwhelmed to handle the complexities of filing an injury claim.
Taylor & Taylor Law Firm handles all of the legal details:
- Our experienced attorneys will build your claim by gathering evidence, proving liability, and demonstrating the full extent of your injuries.
- We know the tactics insurance companies use to get clients to settle for less than they deserve and need. We won’t let that happen. Our team of experienced attorneys will put their tenacity and legal acumen to work on your behalf.
- We will fight to ensure you have all the financial resources you need to handle the lifelong impact of your injuries and the challenges they may continue to present.
Contact Us via email, phone, or online chat to schedule your FREE consultation today!